A Nice Afternoon In Hell

"It was like a nice afternoon in hell." - Jerry Garcia

Friday, August 24, 2007

We Love Football, But We Love Dogs More

Rape an undergrade, flunk out of college, beat your wife, no ones cares. But beware, NFL stars! participate in dog fighting and your career is over!
Posted by A Nice Afternoon In Hell at 4:57 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Websites / Blogs That Are Way Better Than Mine

  • Derby News Network
  • Engrish.com
  • Fuck You, Penguin
  • Garfield minus Garfield
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Stuff White People Like
  • Style Rookie
  • The Sartorialist
  • Violent Acres - Like You, But With Poor Impulse Control

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ▼  2007 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (5)
      • We Love Football, But We Love Dogs More
      • Sass Will Bite You In The Ass
      • My Day in a Nutshell
      • I Love Violent Acres
      • Email to my supervisors
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (5)

About Me

A Nice Afternoon In Hell
United States
I'm a lady. I live in the Midwest. I play roller derby. I have a full time job.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.