A Nice Afternoon In Hell

"It was like a nice afternoon in hell." - Jerry Garcia

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tucker Max Should Hire Me

A woman we denied for an apartment has filed a housing discrimination suit against us.
Got that letter in the mail on Tuesday.
Posted by A Nice Afternoon In Hell at 11:02 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Websites / Blogs That Are Way Better Than Mine

  • Derby News Network
  • Engrish.com
  • Fuck You, Penguin
  • Garfield minus Garfield
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Stuff White People Like
  • Style Rookie
  • The Sartorialist
  • Violent Acres - Like You, But With Poor Impulse Control

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2008 (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  February (5)
      • Heeyyyyyy...
      • How's That Working Out for You?
      • Tucker Max Should Hire Me
      • I Survived January (Barely).
      • Top 5 Worst Dance Movies Ever. And by "Worst", I M...
  • ►  2007 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (5)

About Me

A Nice Afternoon In Hell
United States
I'm a lady. I live in the Midwest. I play roller derby. I have a full time job.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.