Thursday, June 7, 2007

Piss on the Stairs

That's it for today. Some "guests" of an illegal tenant got into a building and pissed on the stairs.
URINATED DOWN A STAIRWAY.

The maintenance lady has no sense of smell, which in many ways makes her the perfect maintenance person, but also means I had to walk over to the building and confirm the identity of the liquid on the stairs.

Also, I am trying to evict 3 people this month, all for letting people live with them who aren't on the lease.

Not surprisingly, these people I am trying to evict are all women who let dead-beat boyfriends/ baby daddies / grown sons live with them, but don't put them on the lease, and it's the men who cause all the problems (traffic, drugs, noise, damage, working on cars in the parking lots, etc.)
Seriously, I fucking DO NOT GET women sometimes. It's true everywhere else in my life and it's true here.

No comments: